This beautiful Creamy Tortelloni Chicken Primavera is perfect for entertaining or special family meals. The Italian phrase 'primavera' means 'spring style' and refers to the use of fresh vegetables as a garnish.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Prosciutto Tortelloni (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Place bell peppers and onion in same skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Reduce heat to low; add chicken, sauce and peas. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
SERVE over pasta.
Review This Recipe
This is a great recipe. I forgot to buy peas so those were left out but I don't feel they were missed at all. I did sprinkle a little grated parmesan cheese on top. Very flavorful and pretty enough to serve to company. This is a keeper!
Will make again. Whole Family LOVED, even my kids who are very picky eaters. My husband & I definitely Loved this recipe. Would recommend this recipe to anyone, YOU will be glad you tried this recipe, It is in my recipe book and my Husband and I intend to make it quite often. IF YOU are looking for a crowd pleaser THIS IS IT!!!!! YUMMY YUMMY YUM!!!!!!
This got great reviews by my family. I can't get the brand of pasta called for in my area, so I used 1 pkg of cheese tortellini and 1 pkg of mushroom pasta (both dried and cooked first). I doubled all but the chicken and alfredo sauce but it was still a super hit. GREAT DISH
This recipe was awesome! My wife and I felt like we were eating at a fancy italian restaurant. This was easy to make and would be a hit with guests.
It's a Keeper
A meal dish everyone will like.