This beautiful Creamy Tortelloni Chicken Primavera is perfect for entertaining or special family meals. The Italian phrase 'primavera' means 'spring style' and refers to the use of fresh vegetables as a garnish.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Prosciutto Tortelloni, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Place bell peppers and onion in same skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Reduce heat to low; add chicken, sauce and peas. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
SERVE over pasta.
Review This Recipe
This got great reviews by my family. I can't get the brand of pasta called for in my area, so I used 1 pkg of cheese tortellini and 1 pkg of mushroom pasta (both dried and cooked first). I doubled all but the chicken and alfredo sauce but it was still a super hit. GREAT DISH
Read More Reviews