Creamy Tortelloni Chicken Primavera
This beautiful Creamy Tortelloni Chicken Primavera is perfect for entertaining or special family meals. The Italian phrase 'primavera' means 'spring style' and refers to the use of fresh vegetables as a garnish.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Prosciutto Tortelloni (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE over pasta.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is a great recipe. I forgot to buy peas so those were left out but I don't feel they were missed at all. I did sprinkle a little grated parmesan cheese on top. Very flavorful and pretty enough to serve to company. This is a keeper!
Will make again. Whole Family LOVED, even my kids who are very picky eaters. My husband & I definitely Loved this recipe. Would recommend this recipe to anyone, YOU will be glad you tried this recipe, It is in my recipe book and my Husband and I intend to make it quite often. IF YOU are looking for a crowd pleaser THIS IS IT!!!!! YUMMY YUMMY YUM!!!!!!
This got great reviews by my family. I can't get the brand of pasta called for in my area, so I used 1 pkg of cheese tortellini and 1 pkg of mushroom pasta (both dried and cooked first). I doubled all but the chicken and alfredo sauce but it was still a super hit. GREAT DISH
This recipe was awesome! My wife and I felt like we were eating at a fancy italian restaurant. This was easy to make and would be a hit with guests.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 610
- Calories from Fat: 260
- Total Fat: 29g (44% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (53% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 140mg (47% of DV)
- Sodium: 790mg (33% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 45g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 90% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.