Convenient comfort food at its very best. This Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting option for any weeknight or weekend meals.
- 6 cups (about 8 oz.) dry medium egg noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (9 oz. each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2/3 cup crushed potato chips
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
MELT butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in noodles, tuna, soup and evaporated milk; mix well. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with potato chips.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until chips are golden brown.
Review This Recipe
Still a Favorite
I have been making this casserole for 27 years. It is still one of my husbands favorite dishes. Quick,easy and delicious!
Read More Reviews