Convenient comfort food at its very best. This Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting option for any weeknight or weekend meals.
- 6 cups (about 8 oz.) dry medium egg noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (9 oz. each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2/3 cup crushed potato chips
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
MELT butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in noodles, tuna, soup and evaporated milk; mix well. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with potato chips.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until chips are golden brown.
Review This Recipe
Creamy Tuna Casserole
I read all the available reviews before I made out my grocery list. I added mushrooms, cheese, the golden mushroom soup along with cream of mushroom and the rest of the recipe.
Thanks for the suggestions! I doubled the ingredients to freeze some and give some away. We enjoyed everything about this recipe and it was so easy to make. There are only two of us to feed so this went a long way! Hubby asked to take in his lunch tomorrow too.
Read More Reviews