This rich and flavorful Creamy Tuna Spread is served on slices of toasted French baguette and then garnished with chopped flat leaf parsley. It is elegant and ready in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for entertaining or any special occasion meal.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 to 3 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley, divided
- 20 slices toasted French baguette
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Add tuna and bouillon; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Stir in media crema and 2 tablespoons parsley. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Spread tuna mixture evenly over bread slices; sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon parsley. Serve warm.