Crisp Ladyfingers with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Crisp Ladyfingers with Chocolate Dipping Sauce are crisp, delicate and a perfect end to any meal.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or Kahlúa liqueur (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 16 to 24 crisp ladyfingers
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DIVIDE chocolate sauce between 8 small dessert glasses. Add 2 to 3 ladyfingers to each glass; serve immediately.
Cook's Tip: Cubed pound cake, amaretto cookies and/or sliced fruit are also great with the chocolate sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
These are incredibly easy & delicious! They also make a very nice presentation for a dinner party!
This will be fun to have with our Girls in Action group!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (20% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (37% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 90mg (30% of DV)
- Sodium: 35mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 16g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.