This Crispy Baked Dijon Chicken has a delightful tang.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plain, dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
PREHEAT oven to 475° F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE evaporated milk and mustard in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and cheese in separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into milk mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture. Place in prepared dish.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
Review This Recipe
This is a good alternative to fried chicken. The coating on it is tasty and it's a healthy recipe. The parmesan cheese adds alot of flavor. This is one of those recipes your children can help you make. Just be careful when using the oven as the temperature for this recipe is really high.
Read More Reviews