Crispy Baked Dijon Chicken
This Crispy Baked Dijon Chicken has a delightful tang.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plain, dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE evaporated milk and mustard in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and cheese in separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into milk mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture. Place in prepared dish.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in center.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Will try, look delicious
I have treied similar recipes in the past and they were tasty. May substitute lower calorie ingredients.
I love this recipe! I didn't go exactly by the recipe, used about as much of each ingredient that I thought was needed, also added seasoning to the bread crumbs. My husband LOVED it!
BAKED DIJON CHICKEN
Excellent!! For dry bread crumbs I crushed a package of seasoned stuffing mix, used what was needed and saved the rest for another recipe.
This was great! Can't wait to change it up a bit! For a variety!
Quick and Easy
The family really enjoys this chicken. I like how quick it bakes. I have made with mustard but also with ranch dressing. My husband and daughter commented how good the chicken is the next day!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 38
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 86mg (29% of DV)
- Sodium: 592mg (25% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 8g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (1% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 38g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 12% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.