A dash of cinnamon adds even more rich flavor to these easy-to-make Crispy Bars Supreme. Rice cereal makes them crunchy while Raisinets add both a chewy texture and a burst of chocolate in each bite.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup (6.5 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, baking powder and cinnamon in small bowl. Beat brown sugar, granulated sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and water. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in cereal, Raisinets and nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
These were outstanding! Excellent taste, easy to prepare and used on hand ingredients. A definite make again!!!
Read More Reviews