Crispy Chicken Tenders Wraps
These wraps, using crispy chicken tenders leftovers, are great for school lunches and snacks. Then add cheese, lettuce, red bell pepper and mole sauce for a nourishing treat.
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 2 leftover Crispy Chicken Tenders, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup leftover Mole Dipping Sauce, warmed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 135
- Total Fat: 15g (24% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (36% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 33mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 760mg (21% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 27g
- Vitamin A: 40% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.