Crème Café Pears with Abuelita Sauce has a delicious coffee-vanilla flavored cream cheese filling and is topped with a rich chocolate sauce. Garnish with a sprig of mint or sliced fruit to add a little color flair.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 tablet (90 grams) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink
- 1 1/2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 can (29 ounces) pear halves, drained and dried with paper towels
HEAT media crema, Abuelita and 1/2 teaspoon coffee granules in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until Abuelita is melted. Cool to room temperature.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Dissolve remaining 1 teaspoon coffee granules in hot water. Beat into cream cheese mixture.
SPOON about 1 rounded tablespoon cream cheese mixture into center of each pear half. Spoon about 1 teaspoon Abuelita sauce on each dessert plate. Top with filled pears. Spoon more sauce over top of pears.