Buon appetito! Add a touch of elegance to any gathering with this tasty Crostini Aperitivo appetizer. Topped with prosciutto and a delicious goat cheese and pesto spread, you've never experienced Tuscany like this before.
- 1 (about 20 inches long) multi-grain baguette
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved crosswise
- 2 packages (about 5.3 ounces each) soft goat cheese
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1 package (3 ounces) thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- Additional toppings: roasted and sliced bell peppers, roasted thin asparagus, shaved melon and/or chopped dates (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BROIL for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Rub tops of bread slices with cut garlic halves. Discard garlic.
COMBINE cheese and pesto in small bowl; stir until combined. Spread about 2 teaspoons mixture over each toasted bread slice. Top evenly with prosciutto and any additional toppings.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/40 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 5g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.