These Crunch Bruschetta with Dulce de Leche & Sea Salt Flakes bring trendy flavors together in an easy-to-make appetizer or snack recipe.
- Half of a 1-pound baguette, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (20 slices total)
- Olive oil spray or extra virgin olive oil
- 20 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun-Size Candy Bars
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
PREHEAT broiler. Place bread slices on baking sheet; spray or brush both sides with oil. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from oven; turn off broiler. Place one Crunch bar on each bread slice.
PLACE baking sheet back in turned off oven; allow Crunch bars to soften for 1 minute. Remove from oven; drizzle each slice with about 1 teaspoon dulce de leche. Sprinkle with salt. Serve immediately.