Crunch Bruschetta with Dulce de Leche & Sea Salt Flakes
These Crunch Bruschetta with Dulce de Leche & Sea Salt Flakes bring trendy flavors together in an easy-to-make appetizer or snack recipe.
- Half of a 1-pound baguette, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (20 slices total)
- Olive oil spray or extra virgin olive oil
- 20 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun-Size Candy Bars
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE baking sheet back in turned off oven; allow Crunch bars to soften for 1 minute. Remove from oven; drizzle each slice with about 1 teaspoon dulce de leche. Sprinkle with salt. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.