Crunch Cookie Brittle
Crunch Cookie Brittle is an easy-to-make treat and perfect to keep on hand for parties and special occasions. You can store in airtight container for up to 1 week, so it's a great make ahead for entertaining.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 (1.55 ounces each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups total)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, toasted and cooled (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in chopped Crunch bars and nuts. Press into ungreased 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
BAKE for 23 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cool until just slightly warm.
BREAK cookie into irregular pieces; store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/50 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 50mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 10g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.