Crunch-Rageous Cookie Cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 10 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun Size Candy Bars, broken or cut in half
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter or prepared frosting
- 40 Vanilla with NESTLÉ CRUNCH Coating DREYER’S or EDY’S DIBS Bite Sized Ice Cream Snacks
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SEPARATE dough along pre-scored lines; press 1 piece dough into each of 20 muffin cups. Top each with half of a Crunch bar. Top with remaining pieces of dough, pressing down to completely cover candy bar and seal edges.
BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until just golden. Cool cookies in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes (centers will sink slightly). Using butter knife, carefully remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely. Frost tops with peanut butter or frosting. Before serving, top each cup with 2 Dibs.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Fabulous Sweet Treat
I made this browsing through the other day. It was very simple, and very sweet too. My son loved it most, but he is a big fan of Nestles Crunch anyway. I love new recipes, I don't have a lot of time to make up my own right now, but i love to bake. Keep the new recipes coming in.
Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (26% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.