This nutty and chocolatey Crunch-Topped Fudge is perfect for all occasions and is sure to impress all your guests.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 (1.55 ounces each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, chopped (about 1 cup total)
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted. Pour into prepared pan; top with chopped Crunch bars, pressing into fudge slightly. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.