If you love truffles, you'll adore this easy-to-make variation. Crunch Truffles are quick, delicious and an attractive dessert or snack selection. Make ahead to have on hand for entertaining.
- 5 (1.55 ounces each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, divided
- 2 cups (one 12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons raspberry, orange or coffee flavored liqueur
- NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa for coating truffles (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE morsels in a large bowl.
HEAT cream to a gentle boil in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Remove from heat. Pour over chocolate; let stand for 1 minute. Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Stir in chopped Crunch bars and liqueur. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
DROP chocolate mixture by rounded measuring teaspoon onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, finely chop remaining three Crunch bars. Roll chocolate mixture into balls; coat with chopped Crunch bars and/or cocoa. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/52 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 52
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 5mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 9g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.