Crunchy Monkey NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies
These salty and sweet Crunchy Monkey cookies add a unique spin to the favorite Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie we all know and love. Filled with banana chips, chopped peanuts and semi-sweet chocolate chunks, you can’t go wrong.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (5.5-oz. pkg.) dried banana chips, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in banana chips, chunks and peanuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Banana chips can be chopped using a food processor or by placing in a heavy-duty plastic food storage bag and pounding with a rolling pin.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/60 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.