Crunchy Raisinets Granola
Crunchy Raisinets Granola is a delicious homemade granola recipe that will stay fresh for up to 3 weeks. Use your favorite nuts or seeds and mix with Raisinets and dried cranberries. Add milk for a quick and easy breakfast, or store in individual air tight bags and keep them at work or in the car for a quick snack while you are on the go.
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 2 cups total of mixed nuts and seeds (chopped pecans, chopped almonds and shelled sunflower seeds)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup (4 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries or chopped crystallized ginger (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE oats, nuts and seeds and salt in large bowl. Drizzle with syrup mixture; stir to coat. Spoon mixture onto jelly-roll pan or rimmed baking sheet.
BAKE, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and cool completely in pan on wire rack. Add Raisinets and dried cranberries. Store in sealed container for up to 3 weeks.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/25 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 8g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 30mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.