Cumin Burgers with Thousand Island Dressing
Tasty flavors and a luxurious sauce makes these Cumin Burgers with Thousand Island Dressing a real treat!
- THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- CUMIN BURGERS
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium hamburger buns, toasted
- Toppings: cheese slices, fresh cilantro, lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced avocados
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE media crema, mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar, jalapeños and salt in medium bowl. Makes about 1 ½ cups.
FOR CUMIN BURGERS:
PLACE beef in large bowl. Add chopped cilantro, dissolved bouillon, oil, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder; mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
PREHEAT grill; cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium doneness.
SERVE hamburgers with Thousand Island dressing and toppings.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 820
- Calories from Fat: 550
- Total Fat: 61g (93% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 23g (117% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 160mg (53% of DV)
- Sodium: 1160mg (48% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 37g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.