Make a batch of these Cupid's Peanut Butter Dreams cookies and see where Cupid's arrow strikes.
- 30 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Hearts, unwrapped and cut in quarters
- NESTLÉ Milk Chocolate Hearts
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour and baking soda in small bowl.
BEAT butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Nestlé Hearts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly brown around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Peanuts Butter Jollys
This cookies was a little too
sweet for me. I would use less chocolate next time I make this.
Read More Reviews