Curried Chicken with Apricots and Apples
Curried Chicken with Apricots and Apples has a wonderful blend of flavors. Serve over rice; sprinkle with chopped apple.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 small red apple, coarsely chopped, divided
- Hot, cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE yogurt and flour in small bowl; stir into skillet. Stir in 1/2 cup apple. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture thickens. Serve over rice; sprinkle with remaining apple.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Sweet and Oh-So Savory!
I have been making this recipe for many years now. It is definitely sweet, so I usually hold back a bit on the apricots. Also, I use Granny Smith apples, because I like the tartness it infuses.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.