Curried Fruit Cream Dip is perfect to serve with fresh fruit on a hot summer day. This blender-made dip is delicious and quick, too!
- 1 can (8 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ Table Cream
- 2/3 cup chopped red apple
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
PLACE cream, apple, pineapple, cheese, curry powder, garlic powder and salt in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until chilled through. Serve as a dip with sliced fresh fruit.