You'll receive 101 smiles with this Dalmatian Cake!
- 1 package (18 oz.) white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup whole or 2% milk
- 4 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease or spray 13” x 9” baking pan with cooking spray.
COMBINE cake mix, oats, water, milk, egg whites, oil, vanilla and almond extracts in large bowl. Beat for 2 minutes with electric mixer on medium speed. Gently stir in 3/4 cup morsels. Spread evenly into pan.
BAKE for 30 to 40 minutes or until top springs back when pressed in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE powdered sugar, butter, vanilla extract and marshmallow creme in medium bowl; mix until smooth. Spread frosting over top of cooled cake. Sprinkle with coconut, if desired, and 1/4 cup morsels.
COOK'S TIP: Cake can also be frosted with 2 1/2 cups sweetened whipped cream, whipped topping or ready-to-spread vanilla frosting. If using whipped cream or whipped topping, cover and refrigerate cake until ready to serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Review This Recipe
i had to double the amount of frosting, but even without it the cake itself tastes very good, full of flavor!
Read More Reviews