Dark Chocolate & Mint Ice Cream Torte
- 1 3/4 cups (12 whole) chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (1.5 quarts) carton Mint Chocolate Chip DREYER’S or EDY’S® Grand Ice Cream or Mint Chocolate Chip DREYER’S or EDY’S® Light Ice Cream, softened
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE morsels in medium bowl. Microwave evaporated milk in 2-cup glass measure on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds or until very hot. Pour evaporated milk over morsels; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate.
SPOON by small spoonfuls half of ice cream over base, spreading evenly. Sprinkle 2/3 cup crumb mixture over ice cream. Freeze for 10 minutes.
SPREAD chocolate mixture over crumbs. Top with remaining chocolate crumb mixture. Freeze for 15 minutes.
SPOON remaining ice cream over crumb mixture, spreading evenly. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture around top edge of torte. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
TO SERVE, dip a knife or metal spatula in hot water; run around edge of pan to loosen ice cream. Remove outer ring. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.