Dark Chocolate Bacon, Maple & Pecan Truffles
Bacon adds salty goodness to almost any dessert. It's the perfect complement to chocolate and maple, making this chocolate truffle recipe delicious and all the rage!
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 2/3 cups (10 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped, cooked crispy bacon
- Pure maple syrup
- Finely chopped toasted pecans
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT cream to a gentle boil in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate. Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Stir in bacon. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
DROP chocolate mixture by rounded measuring teaspoon onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Shape or roll each into balls. Roll truffles in syrup and toasted pecans. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/36 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (17% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 5mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 4g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.