Dark Chocolate Bruschetta
How can something so simple be so delicious? Perfect for a snack and upscale enough for a party, this chocolate bruschetta is sure to impress.
- 1 pound rustic bread loaf, bread round or baguette, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices*
- Olive oil spray or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE baking sheet back in turned off oven; allow morsels to soften for 1 minute (the morsels will get nice and shiny). Remove from oven; spread morsels with small spatula or back of spoon. Sprinkle with salt. Serve immediately.
* If using bread round and slices are large, just cut in half. You should have about 16 slices total.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.