Dark Chocolate Cherry Candies
Less than 30 minutes to prepare, these Dark Chocolate Cherry Candies are perfect to make ahead and have on hand for everyday treats or entertaining. Substitute dried apricots or sweetened dried cranberries for additional variations. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for best results.
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups broken pretzel twists or sticks
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) or 1 1/4 cups dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup toasted almond slivers or slices
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MICROWAVE chocolate in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Stir in pretzels, cherries and almonds until well coated. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared trays. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
NOTE: Coarsely chopped dried apricots or sweetened dry cranberries can be substituted for the dried cherries.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/48 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 60
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 50mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 9g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.