Dark Chocolate Cherry Fudge has deep rich chocolately flavors. The dried cherries add an extra dimension of texture. This is a great choice for parties and entertaining.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 3/4 cup (4 oz.) dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, dried cherries and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
VARIATION: For an equally delicious fudge, try substituting 3/4 cup dried berry blend for the cherries.
Review This Recipe
Dark Chocolate Cherry Fudge
This fudge is delicious, the best I have ever made, very easy and enjoyed by all.
Read More Reviews