Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries & Snacks
Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries & Snacks make a great treat for all to enjoy! Pretzels, rippled potato chips, bite-size fresh fruit, dried fruit, large marshmallows, cut-up pound cake and nuts can also be used for dipping.
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Fresh strawberries (rinsed and patted dry), pretzels, rippled potato chips and/or cookies*
- Assorted sprinkles, finely chopped nuts (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MICROWAVE morsels and shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. If morsels retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
DIP strawberries (by stem or leaves) or snacks into melted chocolate, tilting bowl to easily dip. Use side of bowl to remove excess. Place on prepared baking sheets. If you are using sprinkles or nuts, sprinkle them on when the chocolate is still wet. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Makes 1 cup coating.
* Assorted bite-size fresh fruit rinsed and patted dry, dried fruit, large marshmallows, cut-up pound cake and nuts can also be used for dipping.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.