An amazing combination of premium, dark chocolate and orange makes this indulgent Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue a simply irresistible treat.
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 bars (8 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Marshmallows, fresh fruit (washed and patted dry), cake cubes and/or pretzels
HEAT cream in small, heavy-duty saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until smooth. Add liqueur and orange peel; mix well.
TRANSFER fondue to fondue pot; place over low heat. To serve, dip marshmallows, fruit, cake and/or pretzels into melted chocolate. Stir often while on heat. Makes 1 1/4 cups.
Review This Recipe
Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue
This recipe is so delicious. My sister's were visiting with me this past weekend and I made this recipe. I served it with strawberries, pineapple and apple slices. They loved it and of course they wanted the recipe. I have made this in the past using other types of chocolate but the Nestle Chocolatier Bar is by far best.
Read More Reviews