An amazing combination of premium, dark chocolate and orange makes this indulgent Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue a simply irresistible treat.
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 bars (8 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Marshmallows, fresh fruit (washed and patted dry), cake cubes and/or pretzels
HEAT cream in small, heavy-duty saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until smooth. Add liqueur and orange peel; mix well.
TRANSFER fondue to fondue pot; place over low heat. To serve, dip marshmallows, fruit, cake and/or pretzels into melted chocolate. Stir often while on heat. Makes 1 1/4 cups.
Review This Recipe
Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue
this recipe is out of the world, it is so good, and can be used for many things, it is very good and just right, thank you
Read More Reviews