An amazing combination of premium, dark chocolate and orange makes this indulgent Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue a simply irresistible treat.
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 bars (8 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Marshmallows, fresh fruit (washed and patted dry), cake cubes and/or pretzels
HEAT cream in small, heavy-duty saucepan over MEDIUM-HIGH heat; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until smooth. Add liqueur and orange peel; mix well.
TRANSFER fondue to fondue pot; place over low heat. To serve, dip marshmallows, fruit, cake and/or pretzels into melted chocolate. Stir often while on heat. Makes 1 1/4 cups.
Review This Recipe
Fun & Yummy
Not a fan of dark chocolate so I used some semi-sweet to cut the richness of the dark chocolate . I made 2 batches , ine with the orange liquor and zest, the other with Frambois (raspberry) and some lemon zest . The are both awesome !
Read More Reviews