Dark Chocolate Trail Mix
Dark chocolate adds sweet flavor to this delicious trail mix! It's full of protein and nutrients, and so easy to make. Perfect for after school, a quick snack or an on-the-go treat.
- 2 cups total of mixed, chopped dried fruit and/or berries (apricots, apples, cherries, sweetened dried cranberries, blueberries)
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups total of mixed nuts (whole almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews, pistachios)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/21 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (25% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.