Dark Chocolate Truffle Cookies with Pistachios, Orange & Sea Salt
Try these dark chocolaty cookies with the richness of truffle! With pistachio, orange and sea salt, they're easy to make and fancy enough for holiday entertaining of gifts.
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pistachios
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour and baking powder in very small bowl. Whisk egg and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Slowly stir in the chocolate mixture and vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in 2 tablespoons morsels, pistachios and zest. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
MEANWHILE, PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Scoop or spoon rounded tablespoons of batter onto ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle each dollop lightly with sea salt.
BAKE for 9 to 10 minutes or until outside is slightly cracked. Do not overbake; the cookies will continue to bake while cooling. Cool on baking sheets for 3 minutes; top cookies with additional morsels if desired. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool. Cookies should be soft and gooey in center.
VARIATION: Cookies can be made without the nuts or zest.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.