This Decadent Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake has a healthy twist.
- 1/3 cup chocolate wafer cookies (about 10-12), finely crushed
- 3 pkgs. (24 oz. total) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel) or regular cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 container (16 oz.) silken tofu, drained
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 325º F. Lightly grease 9-inch springform pan; sprinkle cookie crumbs over bottom.
PLACE cream cheese, tofu, sugar, Choco Bake and cocoa in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Scrape sides of container; add eggs and vanilla extract. Process until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
Review This Recipe
Chocolate and Tofu
This cake had a nice consistency and was very tasty. I use tofu especially in chocolate dessert recipies, as it adds creaminess without excess calories.
Read More Reviews