This thick and delicious pumpkin apple butter is great spread on matzo or matzo brei. You can store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- 1 can (15 oz.) 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup apple, peeled and grated
- 1 cup 100% pure apple juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
COMBINE pumpkin, apple, apple juice, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Recipe makes 3 cups.
Review This Recipe
Pumpkin Apple Butter
This refreshing spread tastes and smells like fall. It is uncomplicated to make and is perfect for gift giving.
Read More Reviews