Chocolate-covered raisins make these Deluxe Oatmeal Raisinets Cookies an unbeatable treat. Perfect for all occasions.
- 1 1/4 cups white whole-wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 1/4 cups (14 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats, Raisinets and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
This is an excellent recipe! Thank you for sharing it!
Read More Reviews