Deluxe Pumpkin Blueberry Muffins
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Streusel topping (recipe follows)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE 1 2/3 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and allspice in large bowl. Combine pumpkin and milk in another small bowl. Beat butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add egg; beat until fluffy. Alternately add flour and pumpkin mixtures to butter mixture; beating just until blended. Combine blueberries and 1 tablespoon flour in small bowl. Stir gently into mixture.
SPOON batter gently into prepared muffins cups. Sprinkle Streusel Topping over batter.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool. Store muffins in covered container.
STREUSEL TOPPING: COMBINE 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar and 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon in small bowl. Using a fork, cut in 1 Tbsp. butter until mixture is crumbly.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (25% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 300mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.