Do you love tacos so much that you wish you could have them for dessert? Well, here is the perfect recipe for you. Flour tortillas coated with cinnamon-sugar and filled with ice cream, chocolate and strawberries make the perfect ending to any summer meal.
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- 2 to 3 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Vanilla Bean Flavor DREYER'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1 pouch (1 ounce) SKINNY COW Dark Chocolate Dreamy Clusters, coarsely chopped
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
BRUSH tortillas on both sides with butter; sprinkle both sides with cinnamon-sugar. Lay tortillas on a large baking sheet and gently fold tortillas in half to form tacos.
CRUMPLE up 4 strips of foil and form each into the shape of a “C”. Place inside the folded tortillas (the foil will help the tacos keep their shape).
BAKE for 20 minutes or until firm and just starting to turn golden. Cool completely.
FILL each taco shell with a small scoop of ice cream.
TOP each taco evenly with chocolate cluster pieces and strawberries. Drizzle with Nesquik.
To make taco cups, cut tortillas into 4 ½-inch circles. Brush with butter and coat with cinnamon-sugar mixture as directed above. Press into standard-size muffin tins and bake at 350° F for 20 minutes.