Devilishly Divine Creamy Tomato Sauce with Meatballs is excellent served over the pasta of your choice. It gets some extra spark from red pepper flakes and the turkey sausage meatballs are easy to prepare.
Feed your family twice, but only cook once! This recipe is already doubled. Just serve your family half and freeze the rest.
- 2 lbs. turkey sausage, uncooked, casings removed
- 1 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 2 jars (26 fl. oz. each) prepared marinara sauce
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. dry spaghetti or pasta of your choice, cooked, kept warm
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Line baking sheet with sides with foil.
COMBINE sausage and breadcrumbs in large bowl. Form mixture into 60, 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
BAKE for 15 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain meatballs on papertowel-lined plates.
MEANWHILE, COMBINE marinara sauce, evaporated milk and red pepper flakes in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until simmering. Add meatballs; stir.
SERVE half the sauce and meatballs over cooked spaghetti. Top with parsley, if desired.
• Freeze the remaining sauce and meatballs for another meal. Thaw in refrigerator and reheat in microwave or on stovetop. Serve with pasta of your choice.
Review This Recipe
Beyond Devilishly Divine
My husband barely chewed..the kids loved every last morsel..and I sat with my eyes shockingly wide and watched them like a movie. The Recipe is beyond divine.
Read More Reviews