This chocolatey Dirt Cake is a kid favorite, and topped with gummy worms and chocolate crushed wafers. Easy-to-make treat for your little ones.
- 1 package (about 5.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups (about 45 to 50) chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) gummy worms
COMBINE cookie crumbs and Nesquik in medium bowl; reserve 1/4 cup.
LAYER half of remaining crumb mixture, half of pudding and half of whipped topping in a large bowl or 8 small bowls. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; top with gummy worms.
Review This Recipe
THIS IS A VERY EASY RECIPE AND MY HUSBAND JUST LOVES IT.
Read More Reviews