This chocolatey Dirt Cake is a kid favorite, and topped with gummy worms and chocolate crushed wafers. Easy-to-make treat for your little ones.
- 1 package (about 5.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups (about 45 to 50) chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) gummy worms
COMBINE cookie crumbs and Nesquik in medium bowl; reserve 1/4 cup.
LAYER half of remaining crumb mixture, half of pudding and half of whipped topping in a large bowl or 8 small bowls. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; top with gummy worms.
Review This Recipe
This recipe is easy to make and its my Granddaughter's favorite. She can help make it and we both can enjoy having it for dessert.
Read More Reviews