Double Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes
These fun mini cheesecakes are easy to make and pack a double chocolate chip punch! Chocolate chip cookie dough create the crust and chocolate chips blend into the creamy cheesecake filling.
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub Dough or 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BAKE for 10 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well. Stir 1/2 cup morsels into batter. Spoon 2 heaping measuring tablespoons of batter over each cookie in cup.
BAKE for additional 13 to 15 minutes or until just set but not browned. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely in pans on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
MELT remaining 1/4 cup mini morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle lightly over each cheesecake just before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
can't wait to make these...chocolate and cheese cake whats not to love
Great and easy recipe that tastes wonderful!
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 110mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.