These Double Corn Muffins are a versatile addition to any meal or buffet.
- 1 package (12 oz.) STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
SIFT flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into large mixing bowl; stir in cornmeal. Add corn souffle, milk and butter to flour mixture; stir with fork just until moistened. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until golden brown.