Double Layer Pumpkin Pie is beautiful and delicious! You will get double the flavor and color too.
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 2 pkgs. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice *
- Whipped topping (optional)
COMBINE cream cheese, 1 tablespoon evaporated milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of pie crust.
POUR 1 cup evaporated milk into bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute (mixture will be thick). Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until well mixed. Spread over cream cheese layer.
REFRIGERATE for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
* NOTE: 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves can be substituted for pumpkin pie spice.
Review This Recipe
Double layer pumpkin pie
Fabulous!! Pumpkin pie is my favorite, and this makes the usual pie so boring in comparison! Everyone loves it!
Read More Reviews