Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie is beautiful and delicious! You will get double the flavor and color too.
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 2 pkgs. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice *
- Whipped topping (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR 1 cup evaporated milk into bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute (mixture will be thick). Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until well mixed. Spread over cream cheese layer.
REFRIGERATE for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
* NOTE: 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves can be substituted for pumpkin pie spice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
take out the cream cheese and make it cool for less than 1 hour
This pie is the best and everybody who tastes it falls in love with it and asks for the recipe. I make this pie every Thanksgiving and Christmas. It has become a family favored tradition now.
Pie Crust Size
I have many requests to make this pie for Thanksgiving every year. I find this very easy to make but I use a 9 oz. pie crust instead of 6 oz. and find that the filling fits better and not overflowing like it does in the 6 oz..
this hit a homerun
I don't care for pumpkin pie so when I came upon this recipe I thought what the heck. It's easy to make and if my 80+ year you ng Father likes it. it must be good!! Thanks you sharing it!!!
I'm not a huge pumpkin pie lover-so I was very surprised when I was asking for seconds of this delicious version. The bottom layer adds a perfect taste combination to the pumpkin and really made this pie wonderful. I'm making it again today for a dinner party.I highly recommend this pie!!!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 16g (24% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (43% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 550mg (23% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 48g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 39g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 140% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.