Double Layer Pumpkin Pie is beautiful and delicious! You will get double the flavor and color too.
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 2 pkgs. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice *
- Whipped topping (optional)
COMBINE cream cheese, 1 tablespoon evaporated milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of pie crust.
POUR 1 cup evaporated milk into bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute (mixture will be thick). Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until well mixed. Spread over cream cheese layer.
REFRIGERATE for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
* NOTE: 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves can be substituted for pumpkin pie spice.
Review This Recipe
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
This recipe came in a mailer from Very Best Baking. I made it and it has become a favorite especially with kids. It's also very easy to make.
Thanks and keep sending recipes in the mailers.
Read More Reviews