Double Strawberry Blast Smoothie
Get a double blast of strawberries in this delicious smoothie recipe from Carnation Breakfast Essentials. Try this Double Strawberry Blast today!
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED No Sugar Added Light Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Strawberry Sensation Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 30g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 190% of DV
- Calcium: 50% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.