Delectable and beautiful Dulce de Leche-Filled Strawberries create a sense of elegance and are sure to impress your guests. This recipe works perfectly for a brunch or dessert buffet or when you are entertaining larger groups.
- 24 to 36 medium to large strawberries
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (13.4 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate
REMOVE stems and part of inner parts of strawberries to form a small bowl. Cut a sliver off of bottom of each strawberry so that strawberry will stand on end; discard slivers.
BEAT cream cheese, dulce de leche, cream, vanilla extract and cinnamon in large mixer bowl until creamy. Fold in chocolate. Place cream cheese mixture in large pastry bag with large star tip or spoon into gallon-size heavy-duty plastic bag with a 1/4-inch-wide opening cut at one corner. Pipe mixture into strawberry cups, filling cups completely and then mounding mixture on top of each strawberry. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Review This Recipe
I made this recipe for a baby shower and was a great hit...I had people ask me for the recipe....it's a keeper!
Read More Reviews