Dulce de Leche Milkshake
The sweet Dulce de Leche flavor added to this milkshake makes an extra delicious treat.
- 3 cups lowfat vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup Dulce de Leche Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 23g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.