Early Morning Pumpkin Maple Oatmeal dresses-up your everyday oatmeal with pumpkin and maple flavors. Pumpkin is a natural way to make a hearty oatmeal breakfast even more nutritious and delicious!
This 1 serving oatmeal is:
• Cholesterol Free
• Low in Sodium
• An Excellent source of Vitamin A
• Provides greater than 10% of recommended daily allowance for fiber
• Good source of dietary fiber
- 1/2 cup uncooked quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon lite pancake or maple syrup
COOK oatmeal according to package directions. Place in bowl. Top with pumpkin and syrup.
TIP: Serve with milk, if desired.
Makes 1 serving
Review This Recipe
Will not make again
I love pumpkin and was disappointed in this recipe. I didn't think it had much of a pumpkin taste and I actually prefer my oatmeal the way I normally make it- just a mashed up bananna and a little brown sugar. I won't be making this again. It wasn't bad, just not very tasty.
Read More Reviews