Early Morning Pumpkin Maple Oatmeal dresses-up your everyday oatmeal with pumpkin and maple flavors. Pumpkin is a natural way to make a hearty oatmeal breakfast even more nutritious and delicious!
This 1 serving oatmeal is:
• Cholesterol Free
• Low in Sodium
• An Excellent source of Vitamin A
• Provides greater than 10% of recommended daily allowance for fiber
• Good source of dietary fiber
- 1/2 cup uncooked quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon lite pancake or maple syrup
COOK oatmeal according to package directions. Place in bowl. Top with pumpkin and syrup.
TIP: Serve with milk, if desired.
Makes 1 serving
Review This Recipe
Pumpkin Maple Oatmeal
My husband and I are making a concerted effort to eat healthier and I served this special oatmeal for breakfast yesterday. It was delicious, filling and made breakfast special.
Read More Reviews