Easter Brunch Strawberry Shortcakes
These Easter Brunch Strawberry Shortcakes with springtime colored morsels are wonderful for Easter brunch. Topped with strawberries and whipped cream, they also make a delicious dessert choice.
- 1 container (16 oz.) fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 2/3 cup reduced fat milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Springtime Morsels, divided
- 1 cup frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Combine baking mix, milk, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter in medium bowl until soft dough forms. Stir in 1 cup morsels. Drop by 8 spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Press exposed morsels lightly into dough.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Spoon strawberry mixture over warm shortcakes. Top with whipped topping and remaining morsels.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 460
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 21g (32% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 13g (65% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 500mg (21% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 66g (22% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.