Easy Cheese Empanadas
These baked Easy Cheese Empanadas are a really tasty treat. Great as an appetizer or a snack.
- 12 (one 11.6-ounce package) frozen store-bought empanada dough discs, defrosted
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cheese, parsley and bouillon in medium bowl; set aside.
PLACE 1 heaping tablespoon cheese mixture in center of each pastry disc. Wet edges with water; fold in half and crimp edges with fork. Place empanadas on prepared baking sheets; brush lightly with oil.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.