These baked Easy Cheese Empanadas are a really tasty treat. Great as an appetizer or a snack.
- 12 (one 11.6-ounce package) frozen store-bought empanada dough discs, defrosted
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease large baking sheets.
COMBINE cheese, parsley and bouillon in medium bowl; set aside.
PLACE 1 heaping tablespoon cheese mixture in center of each pastry disc. Wet edges with water; fold in half and crimp edges with fork. Place empanadas on prepared baking sheets; brush lightly with oil.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.