Easy Cheesy Fondue makes an elegant appetizer or main dish. Use your choice of bread cubes, crispy vegetables, fruit or crackers as dippers. Great for entertaining.
- 2 packages 10 oz. each STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
COMBINE Welsh Rarebit, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, flour, pepper sauce and sherry in medium sauce pan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture just comes to a boil. Transfer to fondue pot if desired. Serve with your choice of dippers.
*DEFROST Welsh Rarebit in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Review This Recipe
fabulous and easy fondue
I love this recipe even though I make traditional fondue. Years ago Stouffer's Restaurant in Akron served a complimentary fondue at the table - we all loved it - I was wondering if this is the recipe? Can anyone tell me?