Easy Cheesy Fondue
Easy Cheesy Fondue makes an elegant appetizer or main dish. Use your choice of bread cubes, crispy vegetables, fruit or crackers as dippers. Great for entertaining.
- 2 packages 10 oz. each STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
*DEFROST Welsh Rarebit in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
fabulous and easy fondue
I love this recipe even though I make traditional fondue. Years ago Stouffer's Restaurant in Akron served a complimentary fondue at the table - we all loved it - I was wondering if this is the recipe? Can anyone tell me? Thank you
Serving Size: 1/15 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.