Easy Chicken Cacciatore is ready in 20 minutes and features wonderful Italian flavors.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups hot cooked white or brown rice
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned.
ADD sauce and water to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in cooked rice.
Review This Recipe
I made this dish for my husband and two children; they loved it! My little girl said that the dish is a keeper--definitely one to have again. I added olives which went over great. I served this with a green salad and fresh fruit.
Read More Reviews