One taste and you will agree this chocolate chip pie is not only delicious, but very easy to make.
- 1 (6 oz.) KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 pkgs. (3 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Chocolate Glaze (recipe follows)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BEAT cream cheese in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Slowly beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg and vanilla extract: mix well. Toss morsels with flour in small bowl; stir into cheese mixture. Place crust on baking sheet. Pour cheese mixture into crust.
BAKE for 35 minutes or until center springs back when touched lightly. Cool on wire rack. Top with Chocolate Glaze. Refrigerate until ready to use.
FOR CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
COMBINE 1/2 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels and 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream in small, uncovered microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
HINT: To prevent morsels from floating to the bottom of the pie, sprinkle morsels on pie after baking cheesecake 5 to 10 minutes.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the KELLOGG® Company.
®, ™, © 2004 Kellogg NA Co.
Review This Recipe
This is my 4th time making it and my husband keep asking for more. It is sweet and delicious.
Read More Reviews